Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Friday 27 May 2011

Wedding: Our Photo Shoot

Michael and I have never done a photo shoot before, (unless outfit of the day posts count) so this experience was a little odd. Luckily our photographers were fantastic and made us feel pretty relaxed. We gave them free reign to use their imagination and create wonderful photos for us. In other words, "Michael and I have no idea what we're doing so please help us." haha. It worked. Most of our favourite shots are from us messing around, or basically just having a laugh.  So these are what came of our little shoot...


And there we have it. Only the reception left to go. I love every second of our day, though the reception was just up our street. 

Speak Soon,
Katie
x

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing pictures. Awwwww xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, they are so beautiful!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. those photos are really cute! looks like you had a bit of fun :) love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these photos are amazing! i love the more 'natural' ones. you both look so adorable and in love.. :o)

    http://mystyledefine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo where you are trying to be serious but the wind is blowing your hair everywhere haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, you 2 look very comfortable and happy together!
    nikki

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.