Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Tuesday 24 May 2011

100th Blog Post

I'm quite happy to say that this is my 100th blog post. When I started upon my blogging journey I never once thought that I'd have enough to say to fill 100 posts. I have enjoyed writing each and every one of them, and couldn't let this milestone pass by without having a cake to celebrate. Originally I was going to bake some of my infamous cupcakes, but instead settled upon a McDonald's chocolate muffin... mmmmm!



So there we have it a blog post dedicated to blog posts. haha. I have so many posts lined up ready to type up which is bound to keep me busy over the next week or so, so keep an eye out for those. I never once thought that I would enjoy blogging as much as I do. I first started this blog over a year ago now but only really started blogging in March this year. Before I just didn't have the motivation for it, or anything to say, whereas now I don't seem to ever shut up. haha. It would even be fair to say that I'm blog obsessed! In regards to blogging, the only thing I enjoy more than writing blog posts is reading them, and interacting with you guys. I have officially fallen in love with the blogging community. 

Expect to see more from me on here and probably commenting on all of your blogs.
Speak Soon,
Katie
x

3 comments:

  1. Eeee 100 blog posts! I love reading your blog, it always makes me smile :) Hoping for many many more to come! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, that's such a lovely comment to read. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100th blog post.
    I look forward to many more
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.