Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Tuesday 17 May 2011

A Message From a Married Blogger

It feels like weeks since I last blogged, and before you think that this is one of those apology posts about being away it's not. haha. It's been less than a week since I've been on here, but whoah so much has happened. 

As you are all aware if you've been reading my blog, our Wedding Day was Saturday 14th May, and what a fantastic day it was. I always said that for me as long as Michael and I were married at the end of our wedding day then we had the perfect day, well I got that, plus lots more. The day was perfect. Not one thing went wrong, and we loved every second of it. I want to do a few posts from both Mike's and my perspective of the day, so I can remember it forever, but for now I'll leave you with a few pictures from our day. 









We get our official pictures on Thursday morning, which I am so excited about. So these are ones which our guest took of us. Which if these are the 'unprofessional' pictures, I cannot wait to see the 'professional' ones. 



When you hear couples talk about their wedding day and that it was the best day of their lives... it's true.

Love, 
Mr and Mrs Cahill

P.S I cannot wait to get back into the whole blogging thing again, I can't believe how much I actually missed it. We went away to Skegness for the weekend straight after our wedding day and it's pathetic to admit that I seriously had withdrawals from the internet, and Mike from his XBox. If it wasn't for my iphone I don't know what I would have done. haha. Now I'm going to sit back and catch up on the many, many blog posts I've missed while I've been gone.

18 comments:

  1. *squeals* You wouldn't believe how excited I got when I saw this in my reader! :D CONGRATULATIONS!! xxx You look so beautiful and I love the shoes! It's perfect. Can't wait to read more about the day. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie you look absolutely radiant! And you both look so happy, congratulations :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D so glad you had an amazing day!

    I love love love the converse, totally stole my idea :p haha

    Cant wait to hear more about it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful :), many congratulations.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeee Mrs Cahill, you look stunning! :) I love that your wedding shoes matched :) Many congratulations once again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!
    you look stunning and gorgeous and ahh i feel so excited for you :)
    you two are perfect together xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Massive congratulations, you're a beautiful couple!! Love you're matching converse :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful :o) congrats lady xx

    http://mystyledefine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww congratulations! You both look so perfect together <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww look how happy you both look. Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Your day looked perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. eeeeeeeeeeek you look so beautiful and happy and it looks amazing. congratulations!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS!! you look so beautiful!! I love that you are wearing matching shoes:) thats really cute!
    xk

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATULATIONS!! What gorgeous pictures! You looked beautiful..
    I hope you're marriage is as lovely as your wedding day! The converse was an ingenious idea!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much everyone. Your comments and congratulations are so overwhelming. I didn't expect such kindness. Thank you again. You have all made my week, never mind my day. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! You look gorgeous, obviously I love the dress! I bet the professional pictures are amazing, I thought these were them until I read that your guests had taken them! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh these pics are so gorgeous! The one's of you and Mike together are adorable! x

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.