Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Friday 27 May 2011

Just the usual!

This is just something I've started carrying around with me when visiting family and friends... like you do. haha. 



We put all our favourite pictures from our wedding in this frame and it's an absolute pain to take the pictures in and out, so we have resorted to carrying it around with us instead. It proved difficult when showing my Nanna mind. I planned on holding it up so she could have a little look then taking it into the living room so she could have a proper look. Instead I had to hold it up for ages... my arm ached! haha. I can't wait for my other prints to arrive so I don't have to do this anymore. 

Speak Soon,
Katie
x

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely frame for such lovely wedding photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an excuse to buy a large handbag!

    Caroline
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.