Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Wedding: After The Ceremony

So we're back with the wedding posts and we're almost done. I loved our wedding day so much and it's amazing that I can re-live it all over again with our pictures. Here we are outside the church straight after the ceremony. I didn't want many formal pictures so most of the ones we have are just full of laughter just like our day.


Next up are the pictures from our professional wedding photo shoot. At first these were uncomfortable as it's not something that Mike and I have ever done, but in the end we relaxed and ended up with some pictures that we truly love. 

Speak Soon,
Katie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.