Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Thursday 5 May 2011

Happy Moments from a Hectic Day


Yesterday was manic. I ended up staying on an extra hour at work due to being under staffed which was a bit of a bummer, but instead of looking at all the bad parts of my day I thought I'd pick out all the good. I took a picture of whatever made me smile so I could look back on this day and only remember the good parts. There won’t be many as I set off for work at 9:30am and didn't get got home until 10pm. But all these things made my day, and many more that I couldn't capture.



dinner and a note left by my Mum, My Mum's pedometer, (this will be explained in my next post) watching my Mum play a new game, picking up Mike from work, (well just seeing his face) and finally my two favourite sleepy heads.

Katie
x

2 comments:

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.