Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Monday 2 August 2010

I just have so much to say

I have so much I want to write about that I feel like I could explode. 
I feel so completely overwhelmed by the vast amount of ideas currently flowing through my mind.
Normally my mind resembles...

You can add the sound effects if you wish

But tonight for some reason ideas won't stop flowing.
I want to do so much on here.
It's strange because I don't have many followers on here
(though the four I do have I value so much)
but I still want to write.
It makes me realise that in my life I don't aim to gain approval from other people.  
I don't aim to compete, to win, to gain glory over someone else. 
But instead I aim to challenge myself.
I aim to gain approval from myself.
My biggest competitor is myself. 
If I do something wrong, I don't feel ashamed because I am letting someone else down. 
Instead I feel ashamed because I am letting myself down.
If I do something to make another person happy I do it solely for that reason.
To make another person feel good. 
Not to make that person think better of me.
In turn that then makes me happy, so we have a win win situation on our hands.
I'm not too sure what I'm trying to say here, but what I am sure of is...
expect to see a lot more of me here.
I'm loving this.
Why stop doing something that you love.


1 comment:

  1. I love posts like this, really enjoying what you're writing, really looking forward to more :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.