Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 8 May 2011

The last Sunday being 'Single'

Today we needed to pick up a few more wedding supplies, Mike's shirt and my shoes to be precise. Obviously we ended up picking up a few more items along the way, and took a few pictures to add to my lovely blog. 

A quick outfit of the day.

Dress - Primark £5!!! Great if you can find your size
Shoes - Primark
Leggings - Primark
Belt - Primark
Cardigan - Matalan
Bag - Next 
I should have just typed everything from Primark, bar a few. haha.

Then we headed to Meadowhall, which is our closet large shopping centre, and I needed my wedding shoes so a large selection of shops was a must. 



I don't know if anyone else does this, but I like need to take a picture of where I park just incase I forget.


We managed to pick up everything we needed, so expect to see a haul post very soon, as naughty Katie also picked up a few summer dresses and shorts. 

On the way home we took the scenic route (I stumbled upon the word scenic then as I own a Renault Scenic so could not comprehend the word in two different forms.haha) and ended up stopping to take a walk along the canal. Not something we normally do, but it was a beautiful and unexpected change. 



No surprise that pictures were taken along the way so I'll let you enjoy a select few. It was a beautiful day, with fantastic natural lighting, so even though I wasn't using my high quality camera the pictures turned out perfect. 




Once home for some reason both Mike and I were motivated to clean, and three hours later we're sat relaxing in our lovely 'clean' home. I love Sunday's and will be so sad if we have to start working them. If I could offer someone who is just leaving school and looking at getting a job a little bit of advice... don't work in retail or pharmacy. You will never get nice working hours, and when you do, some big boss who works 9-5pm will change that for you. I only feel sorry for people who have families who work in retail, they really do get the poop end of the stick, at least with Mike and I we could stay up all night to see each other, whereas with children you just can't do that.

Enough of the moaning now. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Even if it wasn't the best one for you, pick out one great thing, I guarantee you there will be one. 

Speak Soon,
ever the optimist, 
Katie
x

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeee less than a week now! :)
    I love that you take a pic of where you park haha! I've never really need to as I'm quite good at remembering and also my car is bright red so it's easy to find.
    You take some lovely pictures and I love your blog layout!
    Enjoy being 'single' for another few days :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, not long to go!! I have that primark dress along with a million others, for a fiver you can't go wrong!!

    x

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.