This week I have taken some time to enjoy reading once again. I have of course been enjoying reading my favourite blogs, but I'm currently reading Hush, hush, by Becca Fitzpatrick. (Though I must admit I can only get through a bit before falling asleep with the book balanced on my face)
I am definitely looking forward to the weekend though. Three days off from work.
I'm planning on making our wedding invitations.
I know, I know, I've only got FIVE WEEKS to go until the big day, but I'm useless ok.
quick, excruciatingly long intro, where I spent the majority feeling sorry for myself, I'll get into the actual post. Haha.
I was given this award by the beautiful Christine Marie.
I love her blog, so was chuffed to say the least when I noticed that she'd awarded little, old me.
So lets start with the rules, then we'll get cracking:
You must link 10 blogs
Tell them about the award
Write 10 facts about yourself
10 Facts About Me:
1. It's not uncommon for me to sleep 14 hours straight.
2. I love watching/owning DVD box sets, Medium, Buffy, Dexter, to name but a few.
3. My celebrity crushes include Anthony Stewart Head, and Jake Weber, and I'm not ashamed... much. Haha.
4. I love pole dancing, and own my own pole. I love that's it's becoming such a popular sport.
5. I would love to set up a new life in Gibraltar.
6. I'm the complete opposite at work than at home when it comes to tidiness. At work you could say I'm overly tidy, when at home I have Mike. Haha.
7. I've never had a Starbucks
8. I won Gold in Butterfly when I was 6!
9. My initials spell my name: KT
10. I have 5 tattoos, 5 piercings, and an ear stretch.
10 Blogs I love that I can also award:
Alice - An Alien World
Tess - anything and everything
Ashlee - Diamonds and Pearls
Holly - heevans94
Karris - Karrisx
LC - Lizabellys
Sammie - Little Miss Sammie
Charlotte - The 72 Confessions
Caz - This Is Caz
Lisa - lolasayswhat
I love these as not only does it feel good to know that someone has read and enjoyed my blog, but it helps find more bloggers. I love people who post their favourite bloggers on their page, so I can find them, and expand my ever growing list of blogs I love to read.