Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 22 May 2011

Wedding: The Ceremony

Here we are at my favourite and most important part of the day, the vows. We smiled and laughed so much throughout the day that it was hard to find serious shots. haha. We laughed with happiness rather than through nervousness. If I could go back and relive this part over and over again... I would! 


For some reason I cannot get these pictures equal sizes, even though I have physically re-size all the pictures to the same width. So I guess I will have to make do with a messy blog. I love how these posts are beginning to tell the story of our day, and as you can tell it was a very happy day indeed, with many, many smiles. 

We will see you tomorrow outside the Church.
Speak Soon,
Katie 
x

3 comments:

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.