Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Thursday 12 May 2011

Wedding: Wedding Favours

This whole wedding planning and organising is extremely tiring. We've been up since 9:30am and have been non-stop crafting. I have enjoyed it, but right now I can feel my eye lids getting heavier, and we've still got tons more to do. It's amazing once I finish a task, because the more I finish the more I can see all my ideas coming together. It is rather satisfying. 

I probably won't be posting much this weekend for obvious reasons, though I would love to, so I'll leave you with this post, and also leave you all with the 'carrot' of my wedding photos. (If you didn't get that reference - carrot on a stick + donkey... though that sounds like I refer to you all as donkeys, so on second thoughts that's probably not the best example.) 

My wedding favours - For my wedding we planned right from the word go on having a BBQ, plus I have been a ketchup lover for many, many, many years, so what better wedding favour than personalised ketchup bottles? 

Originally I scoured the internet for genuine ones, but unfortunately heinz only personalise their products in America and don't ship to the UK, so the only option was to create my own. And here we have it. 



 I used photo sticker paper, which is fantastic. It was so easy to do, though creating the perfect size proved to be a bit of a nightmare. 



The finished product. I love them so much. The large bottles are for the couples, and the small ones are for the singles. We've still got a few more to do, but a trip to Asda is needed as we ate some. haha.

Fingers crossed I'll be able to post a bit more before the big day, if not I will see you all very soon as Mrs Cahill. 

Speak Soon, 
Katie 
x

P.S I went for my hair trial yesterday, and it looked beautiful. Though she did burn my nose with the curling tongs, so I'm hoping that Rudolph will be in fashion by Saturday. haha.

7 comments:

  1. hahaha thats brilliant!
    Katie, I hope you and Mike have an amazing wedding and everything goes to plan!
    Enjoy every second and I look forward to hearing all about it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's amazing!! I'm addicted to ketchup and these are just so cute! <3 Eeek, I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to read all about it. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i love them!..a barbeque is what ive always wantes to do when i get married! just makes sense:)..hope ye have a great day! cant wait to see the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic idea!! Something different too, plus at least they'll get used unlike many other (expensive) favours out there!!

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just incase you didn't get my message yesterday, these are awesome! I wish you and Mike every happiness & I hope everything goes to plan tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a wonderful day! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.