Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Tuesday 24 January 2012

365 Challenge Day 23 - 23/01/2012

It's Best to be an Ostrich

365 Photo Challenge January

Our little Gizmo. This over excited puppy loves nothing more to play fetch, and I'm more than willing to oblige especially when he looks like this. We had to be taxied around today by my Mum because of our poorly car, which is why we ended up seeing one of my favourite furry creatures. He even met me from work, bless him. 

From one puppy story to another, we found some shoes for Millie. They just require a bit of DIY and we're all set. And yes before you ask, they are very embarrassing, but if they prevent our Millie from getting glass in her feet then it's got to be worth it. 

Katie 
x

Oh and if you're wondering about the ostrich, Mike and I were talking about life and I meant optimist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.