Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Tuesday 10 January 2012

365 Challenge Day 9 - 09/01/2012

Other People's Animals 

365 Photo Challenge

After work, and a slight emotional breakdown that we will not mention, Michael and I stopped off at my Mum's. What better way to be greeted than by this pair of cuties? I love these two so much. They are both Jack Russell and Border Terrier crossbreed, but look completely different, and have totally different personalities. Jaspa (the scruffy bugger) is my favourite... but shhhh don't tell anyone.

Katie
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love love love your puppies gorge!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ daisychain - they really are. I love these two. Maybe not as much as Millie, but they come a close second.

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.