Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Thursday 19 January 2012

365 Challenge Day 18 - 18/01/2012

Manic Wednesday?

365 Photo Challenge January

Today started off pretty average, in fact quite enjoyable (I tried out my new face products and loved them) until I got in my car and headed off to work, only to be stuck in over an hours worth of unexpected traffic. Nightmare. Late for work.... again. Things brightened up when after work I finally had my hair cut. Yes, granted I did only have about an inch cut off, but it's such a relief to finally be free of my awful split ends. And finally the best, but most addictive part of my day... we picked up the new Rayman. Oh, what memories. I love this game. I'm not very good at it, which equals serious concentration face, but I still love it. Many fun (and wasted) hours ahead. 

Katie 
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I used to LOVE Rayman! May have to dig it out lol :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. raymannnnnn you are a legend lol

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.