Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Thursday 12 January 2012

365 Challenge Day 11 - 11/01/2012

New Loves

I ended the day with a lovely relaxing shower. I would have preferred a lovely relaxing bath but I'm afraid that I would have fallen asleep in it. I absolutely cannot wait until Saturday, when I have 3 days off from work, and not because I dislike my job, but because it has drained me both physically and emotionally recently. But while where on the subject of showers I thought I'd show you a few of my new shower loves...

365 Photo Challenge

V05 gloss me smoothly shampoo and conditioner - my hair has never been so soft and smooth since using this. 
Lush Each Peach Massage Bar - this works wonders on dry skin, and or eczema. 
Lush soap which Mike likes to call Patrick Star Fish as we cannot remember the actual name - this smells incredible. It definitely focuses more on cleaning power rather than moisturising, but it's still lovely. 
What are your favourite shower treats?

Katie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.