Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 5 February 2012

Sunday Snaps - Instagram Photo Dump # 3

Sunday Snaps KatieWrites

/ Getting ready after a lazy Sunday morning // our favourite place to walk // Jake and Dillon // Our usual photo spot (now a tradition) // Blogging after work in pj's and coat // Cooplans sausage rolls and beans nom nom // Chocolate fingers, Milk and Mike // My Nanna's winning scratch card, bless her // Milk toast // Millie walking herself // Nitro Millie // Kitty Death Lock /

What a wonderful week we've had. Because work has been slightly stressful (nothing new there then) it's made me really appreciate the time spent with family. Mike and I have had so many fun times and belly laughs, we spent quality time with my Nanna, Mike visited me at home on his lunch break because I was lonely and brought me dinner, and what better way to end the week than with snow and an upcoming week off???

Let me know what your week was like.
Katie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.