Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 26 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 53 - 22/02/2012

Still Going Strong

Valentine's Day Roses

Just over a week since Michael surprised me with a lovely bunch of roses and they are only just starting to die off. I love them so much. I've begun each morning with a smell of them, and each and every day they have put a smile on my face. It's not every day that you get pretty flowers, so it's been a lovely change. I sound like I'm not treated very often. I am, but not usually with flowers because I hate them when they die. But this time Michael has promised to sort them out when they cease to exist. haha.

Katie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.