Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Saturday 18 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 48 - 17/02/2012

Healthy That also Tastes Good

365 Photo Challenge Mash Potato Moments

A bit of a boring photo of the day but I just had to share. I've been looking all over for these after spotting them on Anna's daily vlog channel but could not find them anywhere. Well that was until I went into Sainsbury's. They are slightly more expensive than the normal pitta breads, but jam packed with seeds, and to say that I'm not normally a fan of seeded bread they are just so tasty. I can safely say that we'll be repurchasing these.

Katie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.