Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 26 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 55 - 24/02/2012

Amazon Treats

Amazon Delivery

I placed an order on amazon a few day ago and it arrived this morning while I was at work, and to keep it protected Michael left Dillon in charge as guard. haha. I love this little character, but I love the goodies inside much more. I won't bore you with the contents because as you will guess it's full of books, but I will say that I didn't need them, but I have wanted them for ages. I guess that makes it ok. 

Katie 
x

1 comment:

  1. now I'm curios! haha know those treats inside woudn't bore me at all :)

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.