Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Monday 13 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 43 - 12/02/2012

Breaking all the Rules

365 Photo Challenge February

Ok not quite, but definitely the no takeaway rule. Last night we decided to make a naughty and very unhealthy food choice and opted for a takeaway. We talked ourselves into it by saying that we both deserved a treat, but to be honest any excuse would have done it. haha. I must say that it was very yummy, but I don't think my body was used to the heavy meal which left me with stomach ache, not good. We both chose hamburger and chips, with a cheesy garlic bread on the side, nom nom, an we've now made the decision that we are allowed a maximum of 6 takeaways this year. We've used up the first and now are left with only 5. Choose wisely.

Katie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.