Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 26 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 50 - 19/02/2012

In Love With Reading

Description of Photo

We had a lazy day as per usual. Recently it seems the only way to end a long working week, but who's complaining? What could be better than spending time with the husband?! We played Call of Duty. haha. I wouldn't say that I was a gamer girl but I do enjoy this game, though I also dramatically reduce Michael's kill/death ratio. Shame. Michael then challenged me to finish my book before I went to bed, (I think it was juts a way to keep me quite for a few hours) and not being one to back down from a challenge I took him up on it. Granted it was 3:30am by the time we finally climbed into bed, but boy was it worth it. The book in question was The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness and was incredible. Such a fast paced, constantly entertaining novel that encourages you to question both human nature and everything you believe in. Great book and one I would recommend to anyone, I just can't wait to read the rest in the series now!

Katie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.