Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 10 July 2011

OOTD: Peach Polkadots

Peach Shorts KatieWrites
Peach Polkadot Shorts KatieWrites

Peach Polkadot Shorts KatieWrites
Peach Polkadot Shorts KatieWrites
Peach Polkadot Shorts KatieWrites

I picked up these shorts from Tesco's 50% sale for £5. I ordered them online and within a week they had arrived safe and sound at my door. I love the colour and knowing me and my love for polkadots the pattern is just perfect. I love how my new shorts also match my nails here perfectly, which also means if you have Barry M's Peach Melba you know what colour these shorts are. Yay!  

I just wore my hair up high in a scruffy bun with the addition of my favourite hair clip. I love scruffy/messy buns. I usually wear this hair style to work when I really cannot be bothered with anything more complicated and strangely it always gets the most complements.

We decided to take a few pictures before heading out to Hobbycraft for some felt for a few projects I'm planning. I'm not the hugest fan of hobbycraft but they do have a larger selection of colours than anywhere else I know. If anyone knows of any other places that have a good supply of felt I would love to know, either stores or online, I don't mind either way.

Mike's First OOTD is up soon. haha.
Speak Soon 
Katie 
x

4 comments:

  1. Love that outfit! What a bargain too :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these :o) they are pretty awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shorts especially the colour!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm obsessed with these short now, I just wish I could wear them to work. haha. x

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.