Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Friday 8 July 2011

A Flash Back in Music Time

Recently I've been on such an odd music obsession. Now I'm sure that you've noticed by now that I have kind of an obsessive personality. 

I can eat the same food every single day just because I love it so much. 
I can become completely engrossed in one task that I wont stop until I finish. 
And music is no different...

For the past week I'm been on a Sting and The Police rampage. They are the only band/artist to appear on my ipod, particularly one song, "Don't stand so close to me," that has been stuck on repeat... shame. haha. 

Yes I am one of those people that will listen to the same song over and over again until it's imprinted on my brain and I no longer need to listen to the song to even hear it. But then I still choose to listen to it again. So I thought that I'd share this with you guys. 

I'm sure that everyone has heard of most of Stings Greatest Hits, and I can't almost guarantee that almost every girl and probably most boys have drooled over him in his younger days. Or maybe that's just me...
But these are my current favourites....










And there we have it. The list could have gone on and on, but I thought I'd stop. 
Speak Soon, 
Katie 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.