Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Monday 18 July 2011

I Give Up... for today

All day from the moment I woke up until roughly 10 minutes ago I've been setting up my online shop. I've been

 taking picture after picture after picture
♥ editing said pictures
♥ resizing said pictures
♥ uploading said pictures
 rearranging said pictures
 naming products
 pricing products
 playing with a lot of html
♥ making my shop look pretty

And though I'm nowhere near finished I think I've accomplished the last point.. my shop does look pretty. I am rather proud of my little shop. I may feel like my head is going to explode but it's definietly worth it. Half of me wishes that I was finished so I could declare my online shop open, but for now I'll make do with half finished. 

But for all you out there (hopefully someone) that is interested here's a sneak peak before the big reveal...

Description of Photo

Oh and yes I have used blogger but I think it works pretty well. Hopefully I will get a chance to work on it this week, but I doubt it due to a heavy work load, but I have got Sunday off. Yeay!

How has your Monday been?
I hope you all did something fun! 
Speak Soon,
Katie 
x

11 comments:

  1. That looks lovely so far, can't wait for the grand opening! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo the site looks very pretty, looks like the hard work paid off xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new layout! Good luck with the shop opening :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see it! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks really good:)..cant wait to see everything.. cant imagine its easy to set up a shop on blogger though..would you not think of opening an etsy shop? or there a very good site called goodsie.com that you can create your own personal page. Blogger is good but i can only imagine youll run into alot of little problems that you wouldnt get on a site set up for shops already

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eee, must be so exciting! It all looks lush, really looking forward to it. The layout is gorgeous!

    http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! I cannot wait! The shop looks absolutely gorgeous!

    Much Love

    http://poppyintheclouds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone it really is exciting.

    @ Claire Ann - I would have set up an etsy shop but believe me this is way more rewarding. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting stuff :)
    Looking forward to seeing the outcome of all your hard work! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The clips look adorable! Setting up a website is a lot of work, especially when you're running one already! Best wishes for your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's looking great, looks like all your hard work is paying off. Best of luck with everything, looking forward to the grand opening! <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.