Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Saturday 9 July 2011

Day Out, Instagram Style

I'm sure that many of you share my love for Instagram. It has the amazing capability of making an average almost unusable picture, pretty. I do have a problem where I can only use the same style for my pictures if they were taken at the same time. I know, I know, just one more example of how strange humans really are. 

Last week we went for an unexpected shopping trip to Homebase of all places. I needed some wooden doweling for my felt moustaches, which is still propped up in the corner of our living room as we speak, and the pictures from out trip have been sat on the computer waiting to grace to presences of my blog ever since. 
Day OUT KatieWrites

What better way that to start the day with funny faces? / Or a cuddle from a furry monster? / Bamboo Munching / An unimpressed Michael / Myspace style / No explanation.

Drifter McFlurry KatieWrites

And what better way to end the day than with a Drifter McFlurry? Not happy that they used the Oreo packaging, but you can't win them all. 

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. 
Speak Soon, 
Katie 
x

2 comments:

  1. I love a good trip to Homebase! also b&q!
    we are also big fans of mcflurrys! infact the worst thing about moving from the city is that we no longer can just pop out to get a late night mc flurry! lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that's awful. I love to pick up a late night McFlurry on the way home from picking Mike up from work. It makes it all worth while. x

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.