Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Do Not Disturb..

It's been one of those days at work. You know the ones, we all have them, sometimes we even have them at home. The ones where you start one task, which leads to another, which leads to another and before you know it you've cleaned the whole place! Sounds traumatic doesn't it?! But really I loved every minute of it. I've just popped home before heading to my Mum's so I can pick up a few supplies. I like to craft while I'm at my Mum's so instead of carting my stuff around all day I always pop home first. Today as I walked into the living room this is what I found....

Do Not Disturb the cat

This is what happens when you leave the husband alone with the pets. I dread to think what sign he's given the dog....

Speak Soon
Katie 
x

2 comments:

  1. haha that's too cute! I came home to find my cat running around the garden like crazy and shooting up the apple tree!

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.