Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Thursday 28 April 2011

Thursday's Treasures

I've been thinking lately about making my blog slightly more scheduled. Here are my thoughts behind it:

My lovely readers will be more aware of what to expect from my blog on any given day
I can become slightly more organised
Rather than spending hours and hours obsessing over my blog, I can prioritise my time more effectively, leaving me with more time to do the other things I love.
Change is good

Now I have not yet planned all the scheduled posts I would like to do, but the one that is set in stone is 'Thursday's Treasures.'

So what are 'Thursday's Treasures' I hear you ask? 

You may have noticed on tons of other fabulous blogs, either a blog love page, or a select few favourite blogs nicely positioned at the end of each post. I love this idea, but if I really love a blog I want everyone to know about it. So for me this means having a dedicated post each week for my current favourite blogs. And so Thursday's Treasures is born...



Now I've not officially been blogging for very long, but I have been a blog follower for a very long time. I love the blogging community and have found some absolutely fantastic blogs out there, some very popular, and some almost undiscovered. Each and every one of the blogs I mention here are the blogs that I adore, with amazing, beautiful people who write them.

The first blog I'm going to mention is one that I only found this week. Within hours of discovering this blog I had read through every single post this blogger had ever written, and more than likely terrified the poor writer with the sheer amount of comments I left... oops.

I hope you don't mind me using your blog header on this post

She's currently doing the 365 Challenge, so expect to see a new post by her every single day. And believe me once you've started following this woman you will love her.

The second blog I want to mention is written by such a lovely person. Her outfit posts are to die for, and her pictures make me very jealous. She writes such fantastic posts, my favourite of which are here Sunday Slob posts. 




I've been following her blog for a couple of months now and I love it. It's nice to know that as soon as I notice one of her posts on my dashboard I'm going to love it. No questions asked. 

And finally the last blog I feel the need to rave about is written by the loveliest person yet. Haha. (I am rather imaginative with my descriptions today.) She always leaves the sweetest comments on my blog which make my day. I feel like I almost know this person even though I've never met her. 


Her posts consist of make-up reviews, hauls, fashion and if we're lucky insights into her life. I love reading her blog, and her reviews are always fantastic. I recommend you go check this blog out now. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, an I'm excited to announce that it will become a weekly feature on this blog (obviously.) There are so many wonderful blogs out there that this series could go on forever. But for now I leave you these three, as we all know... three is the magic number.

Speak Soon,
Katie 

P.S If I mention your blog here and you wish for me to remove it, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will accommodate. 











1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks so much for the mention and the lovely comments! Your blog is defiantly one of my favourites as well, I always get dead excited when I see you've posted :D Thanks again! x

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.