Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Thursday 21 April 2011

Picture this: 2

We're here again with my second instalment of picture this, a collection of random pictures from my week. 
I love these posts as these pictures seem to be nothing special, be in fact remind of such special/irritating/fun times. 




1. A lovely walk with Mike, Millie, and me, where both Millie and I were fascinated by the blossom trees. I also attempted to teach myself cartwheels to no avail. 
2. Never inform your partner that you are about to do a 'whats in my bag' post, as you will find extra items in there.
3. This antique was originally my Granddad's. He used this in school. Normally we use it to write little notes to each other, or shopping lists, now we use it to scare each other at how close our wedding day is. 
4. Millie was not impressed this day. I was ill so couldn't take her for a walk, so obviously she got the arse on. To be honest she broke my heart a little. 
5. Our car broke down (once again) which meant we had to wait 2 hours for the AA to get to us. Luckily I had my book with me. It turned out to be a plug that is known in Renaults to come loose. I'm glad that we now know, but not so happy that we had to wait 2 hours to find out. 

So there you have it, my week in pictures. Each of these pictures make me smile in their unique way. 
Hope you all had a good week. 
Speak Soon, 
Katie 
x

4 comments:

  1. I love these posts too.. it's so precious to have a window into another person's life!!! :)
    How do you get the pictures in that shape/layout?!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ibbabelle - I just use photoshop, and using the grid put them into whatever layout looks best, or works well. It's really easy, as I'm poop with photoshop. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics :)

    I'd too find extra items in my bag if i told the bf i was about to do a 'whats in my bag' post, haha.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.