Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Monday 2 August 2010

There's no place like home

This picture never fails to lift my mood.....



... a place so close to my heart.
Now I'm not trying to say that I live here... but home is where the heart is.

This path leads to the church where my granddad's ashes are buried. 
He passed away when I was 2 years of age, and I am proud to say that he is my first memory.
I have memories from my childhood of walking down here with my parents to visit him, to repaint his grave stone, or to replace his flowers.
I always feel so safe walking down here and I always feel so happy.



That's Millie invading the shot.


Where in this world makes you feel happy no matter how far away from it you are?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.