Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 8 August 2010

Pick 'n' Mix?



We start with an average looking pick 'n' mix


Nothing strange here, or so we are let to believe. 
Until we start to think about the person that created it.

Lets take a look at the contents...




I seem to have a problem. 
I can't seem to grasp the idea of pick AND mix.
Do I dare admit that the blue dolphins are actually originally stored mixed with white dolphins?
I love these blue dolphins, and I only really enjoy red sweets...
... may that be red jelly babies, red gummy bears, red wine gums I love them!




What I'm really trying to say is that we normally go along with what life throws at us taking things that we don't really want just to save face. 
Well I say...
try to take what you want. 
It may take a long time to do.
People may give you strange looks along the way.
But in the end you are happy and overall proud of what you have achieved.


Now I'm not saying that I am proud of just picking the sweets I want, but I am proud of persisting with picking the sweets I want while getting funny looks from other people.



So go out there and get what you want...
whether it be your dream job,
saving up for a new car, 
getting that man you want to notice you, 
or blue dolphins,
you will only ever get what you are working towards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.